You can download the latest version of Ozeki Bulk Messenger
by clicking on the link below. This page also includes
a changelog, which informs you about the latest
|Version:||Ozeki Bulk Messenger v1.0.92|
- Improvement (Standalone installer): The Ozeki Bulk Messenger got a standalone installer. Previously it could only be installed from the Ozeki Store. This installer saves you several clicks.
|Version:||Ozeki Dialer v2.4.1|
- Bugfix: Bugfix in call transfer function.
|Version:||Ozeki Dialer v2.4.0|
- Performance improvement: 50 simultaneous calls can be initiated
- Performance improvement: 1 000 000 phone numbers can be added to the list
- New feature: call transfer request on DTMF keypress
|Version:||Ozeki Dialer v2.3.0|
- Minor bugfixes
- New feature: It is possible to indicate that ringing time is over and there is no answer.
|Version:||Ozeki Dialer v2.2.0|
- Minor bugfixes
- Improvement: It is possible to initiate more calls simultaneously which can improve performance
|Version:||Ozeki Dialer v2.1.0|
- Visual improvements (the progressbar displays exact percentage in numbers as well)
- Minor bugfixes on the Graphical User Interface
|Version:||Ozeki Dialer v2.0.0|
- Signifacant performance improvement in the sending service
- Improved GUI to handle lists with 100 000+ records.
|Version:||Ozeki Dialer v1.1.6|
- Improvement: It is possible to customize the time for how long phone numbers are rung.
- Improvement has been made in call transfer functionality.
|Version:||Ozeki Dialer v1.1.5|
- In this version of Ozeki Autodialer Studio the compatibility with the following PBXs has been highly improved:
- Cisco Unified CM
- This new release supports STUN and TURN protocols to further improve NAT compatibility.
- Extended codec support has been added:
|Version:||Ozeki Dialer v1.1.4|
- Improved PBX support: FreePBX support has been tested and improved
- Speex codec support has been improved.
|Version:||Ozeki Dialer v1.1.3|
- This version of Ozeki Autodialer Studio ensures faster connection to the PBX via NAT.
- Speex codec support is also included into this release.
|Version:||Ozeki Dialer v1.1.2|
- NAT support is included: outgoing calls can be made behind NAT network.
- Call transfer support is included: calls can be transferred by a DTMF signal.
|Version:||Ozeki Dialer v1.1.1|
- Improvement: In Settings menu you can set which network adapter you wish to use in Ozeki Autodialer Studio.
- Improved VoIP to PSTN gateway autodetection.
- More detailed Help file for easier configuration.
|Version:||Ozeki Dialer v1.1.0|
- Support for unlimited simultaneous calls on one SIP account. This feature is very useful, if you have one VoIP account, and your VoIP service provider offers multiple call options (most VoIP service providers do).
- Improved PBX support: Asterisk, Cisco, 3CX and other corporate PBX systems have been tested with this new version and it works with all systems.
|Version:||Ozeki Dialer v1.0.0|
|Changes:||We are proud to introduce the first official release of the Ozeki Autodialer Studio. This installation package allows you to make calls automatically from your Windows PC through a telephone line. The installation package contains the following components:
- Ozeki Autodialer Studio
- VoIP to PSTN support
- VoIP PBX support
- VoIP telephone adapter support