You can download the latest version of Ozeki Alarm by clicking on the link below. After download, you need to unzip it and run the installer in the zip package.Ozeki Alarm v10.3.109
- Improvement (E-mail to SMS): Goggle mail support is improved
- Improvement (Text file user): The text file to sms feature did not request delivery report by default. This is fixed.
- Bug fix (GSM modem): The deliery report handling in the GSM modem had a bug, that was fixed.
- New feature (HTTP REST API client): A new connection is created to send messages over HTTP REST API services. This connection can encode a message in JSON according to various specifiations. It makes it possible to post SMS messages as JSON requests to almost any HTTP REST API SMS service. User authentication (api keys, usernames, passwords, etc) can be included as JSON variables, or they can be put into the HTTP request header. This in excellent implementation.
- New feature (HTTP REST API service): You can provide an HTTP REST API sms service to your users. The HTTP API of Ozeki 10 SMS gateway way improved to accept REST API requests. The users can encode their messages in JSON and post it to the built in Ozeki HTTP server. The Ozeki HTTP REST API is compatible with the request format of many SMS service providers, so switching to Ozeki from an existing service is very easy.
- New feature (Twillio client): A new service provider connection was added to make it easy to connect to the Twillio SMS service
- New feature (Telnyx client): A new service provider connection was added to make it easy to connect to the Telnyx SMS service
- Bug fix (GSM modem): The GSM modem could not receive multipart SMS messags properly due to an error. This bug is fixed.
- Bug fix (Android version): The logging on the SMS connections in the Android SMS Gateway was improved.
- Bug fix (POP3): The POP3 client and server was reviewed and some bugs were fixed. A disconnect/reconnect issue that was due to special characters in the username was fixed.
- New feature (Credit limits): A new feature was added, that allows you to set one time or daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly credit limits for connections
- Improvement (HTTP API): The HTTP API was reviewed and several bugs were fixed
- Improvement (Android release): Tha android version has been improved.
- Improvement (Android): Overall iomprovements and bugfixes in the Android version
- New feature (Website monitoring): This version allows you to monitor a website with periodic download capability. If the website is down it can send an SMS
- New feature (Ping monitoring): This feature can ping a computer and can send an alert if no response is received to the ping request
- New feature (Android): The first version of Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway for Android is released
- Improvement (HTTP API): The HTTP API evaluates URL templates better
- Improvement (HTTP API): The HTTP API compatibilitiy with previous versions have been improved
- Bug fix (Database reporting): The database reporting details page did not work properly. This bug is fixed.
- New feature (Android): The Ozeki SMS Gateway is now available for Android phones. It supports dual sim devices as well.
- Improvement (SMS): The delivery report matching has been improved.
- Improvement (Composer): The message composer form remembers the last phone number
- Bug fix (Message validity): The message validity period takes into account the scheduled date
- Bug fix (HTTP API): If multiple messages were sent on the HTTP API, the XML response was invalid. This is fixed.
- Compatibility (HTTP API): The HTTP API was improved to make it compatible with Ozeki NG SMS Gateway
- New feature (Uninstall button): Uninstall buttons were added to the connections, to make uninstallation easier
- Improvement (GUI): The MPM label is improved to provide accurate measurement for slow connections.
- Improvement (Ozeki Account): The Ozeki Account security has been improved
- Improvement (SMPP): The submit reference matching is improved. Delviery reports are metched with upper, lower and mixed case submit reference strings.
- Improvement (SQL persistence): The sql query evaluation is improved to provide more protection from SQL injection threats.
- Bug fix (Addrebook): The address book import feature had a bug, that prevented phone numbers being imported. This bug is fixed.
- Bug fix (GUI): The browsre cache prevented the update of the configuration form in some cases. A workaround was put in place to handle this issue
- Bug fix (SMS): The configuration forms did not preserve some values. This bug is fixed.
- Bug fix (Chat): A bug could cause a message loop. This bug is fixed.
- New feature (Context menu): The context menu was improved, to support file open with the right click
- Improvement (Addressing): There was an inconsistency in the addressing scheme. In a message therere are 3 types of addresses: station ID, connection ID, address. The station ID referes to the computer where the messages is coming from. The connection ID contains the name of the connection, for example SMPPlink1, the address contains the actual address, eg. +36123467. The inconsistency happened when the address field was empty. In this case, in some parts of the code the connection ID was inserted in place of the address, in other situations it was left empty. This inconsistency is resolved. The connection ID is NOT inserted into the address fieled if it is left empty. If you did not configure a default address for a connection (e.g. a default phone number in the SMPP link), make sure you have one configured now.
- Bug fix (Route link): The route name link did not work properly. It pointed to an invalid URL. It is fixed.
Ozeki Alarm v10.3.76
- Ozeki Alarm is a great tool that was developed to handle common IT emergencies.
It can detect server failures, Internet outages, low disk space, system overload, website attacks and more. It will greatly increase the reliability and operational security of your critical IT infrastructure.
In addition to the new, revolutionary IT emergency features, it is equipped to interact with traditional alarm sensors, such as motion detection, smoke detection, etc... Ozeki Alarm also makes it very easy to build custom sensors using micro controllers, such as Arduino or Raspberry PI.
Last, but not least we must mention the great APIs. You will be able to send alerts using the HTTP API, by creating SQL database records, by sending e-mail messages or by simply creating a text file in a directory. Try it now, you will absolutely love it!