You can download the latest version of Ozeki Alarm by clicking on the link below. After download, you need to unzip it and run the installer in the zip package.Ozeki Alarm v10.3.123
- Improvement (SSL certificates): The SSL certificates have been updated, because of expired dates
- Improvement (GUI components): The performance of some GUI elements were improved
- Bug fix (Minor bugfixes): Several smaller bugs were fixed
- New feature (Text to speech): The robot developer app got text to speech capabilities
- New feature (Safe logging): You can configure the system to hide phone numbers and message text in the logs.
- Improvement (Uninstall button): The uninstall button was removed in the sms messenger app for standard users.
- Improvement (Android): The SSL key management on Android phones are improved
- Improvement (Android): Unnecessary permission requests are removed on Android
- Improvement (Database messaging): The sms from database feature is improved. The logging is better.
- Improvement (Service list): The advanced/services form of the SMS gateway displays more information now.
- Bug fix (Database messaging): Periodic folder cleanup did not work for SQL messaging. It is fixed.
- Bug fix (Http user): Periodic folder cleanup did not work for the HTTP user. It is fixed.
- Bug fix (Http user): The XML response could not handle XML specific characters, such as tags and quotes. It is working now.
- Bug fix (Browser cache): On mac laptops, the browser cache management had a problem, that needed a workaround. Some user pages were loaded from cache instead of the sms software.
- Improvement (Compatibility): This version has several compatibility improvements with older Ozeki versions
- Bug fix (Datbase ID): A bug was fixed in the SQL reporting related to database IDs
- Bug fix (Vresion compatibility): The previous version had a compatibility issue with older versions. This is fixed.
- New feature (HTTP REST API / message download): The json based http rest api got a new command, that allows you to download sms messages from the inbox of a particular user
- New feature (HTTP REST API / message delete): The json based http rest api got a new command, that allows you to delete sms messages from the inbox of a particular user
- New feature (Ozeki REST API): The SMS subsystem was extended with a new HTTP API. This API allows you to send SMS messages with JSON encoded HTTP post requests. The old HTTP API is still in place, and we have no plans to discard it. Both APIs, the HTTP GET/xml based API and the HTTP POST/Json API will be supported long term
- New feature (HLR lookups): The SMS gateway can be configured to do HLR lookups for each SMS before it is sent. The HLR information can be used in routing and can be stored in the reporting database. More information is available in the how to do HLR lookups guide/li>
- Improvement (Logging): Some unneccessary log messages have been removed.
- Improvement (HTTP SMS API server side): Ozeki SMS Gateway is now able to accept HTTP requests in formats for various SMS service providers. If you are not happy with your current SMS service provider, and you wish to switch to Ozeki, you can do that without having to rewrite your code.You simply have to point to your Ozeki SMS Gateway HTTP API url. You can switch from Twilio, Infobip, Clicksend, Clickatell, Messagebird, Sinch, Telnyx, Vonage to Ozeki with ease.
- Bug fix (Memory leak): A memory leak has been fixed.
- New feature (HTTP Rest client): A customizable HTTP REST sms api connection is added. To support custom JSON and native HTTP SMS client connections
- New feature (Sinch): A new sms service provider connection was added to allow direct connection to Sinch
- New feature (Clickatel): A new sms service provider connection was added to allow direct connection to Clickatel
- New feature (Vonage): A new sms service provider connection was added to allow direct connection to Vonage
- New feature (Infobip): A new sms service provider connection was added to allow direct connection to Infobip
- New feature (Clicksend): A new sms service provider connection was added to allow direct connection to Infobip
- Improvement (Email to sms): The email to sms and sms to email features are improved, to support SMS addresses in the email subject line
- Improvement (Android SMS): The android permission settings are improved. The software runs with a smaller number of permissions.
- Bug fix (C# formula modifier): You can modify SMS messages with a C# algorithm. The C# algorithm can be added to a route in the routing table.
- Bug fix (SMS encryption): You can encrypt/decrypt sms messages with a pre shared key in the routing table. This feature had a bug, that is fixed.
- Bug fix (Android file manager): The Ozeki file manager on Android was not working properly. It is fixed.
- Improvement (E-mail to SMS): Goggle mail support is improved
- Improvement (Text file user): The text file to sms feature did not request delivery report by default. This is fixed.
- Bug fix (GSM modem): The deliery report handling in the GSM modem had a bug, that was fixed.
- New feature (HTTP REST API client): A new connection is created to send messages over HTTP REST API services. This connection can encode a message in JSON according to various specifiations. It makes it possible to post SMS messages as JSON requests to almost any HTTP REST API SMS service. User authentication (api keys, usernames, passwords, etc) can be included as JSON variables, or they can be put into the HTTP request header. This in excellent implementation.
- New feature (HTTP REST API service): You can provide an HTTP REST API sms service to your users. The HTTP API of Ozeki 10 SMS gateway way improved to accept REST API requests. The users can encode their messages in JSON and post it to the built in Ozeki HTTP server. The Ozeki HTTP REST API is compatible with the request format of many SMS service providers, so switching to Ozeki from an existing service is very easy.
- New feature (Twillio client): A new service provider connection was added to make it easy to connect to the Twillio SMS service
- New feature (Telnyx client): A new service provider connection was added to make it easy to connect to the Telnyx SMS service
- Bug fix (GSM modem): The GSM modem could not receive multipart SMS messags properly due to an error. This bug is fixed.
- Bug fix (Android version): The logging on the SMS connections in the Android SMS Gateway was improved.
- Bug fix (POP3): The POP3 client and server was reviewed and some bugs were fixed. A disconnect/reconnect issue that was due to special characters in the username was fixed.
- New feature (Credit limits): A new feature was added, that allows you to set one time or daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly credit limits for connections
- Improvement (HTTP API): The HTTP API was reviewed and several bugs were fixed
- Improvement (Android release): Tha android version has been improved.
- Improvement (Android): Overall iomprovements and bugfixes in the Android version
- New feature (Website monitoring): This version allows you to monitor a website with periodic download capability. If the website is down it can send an SMS
- New feature (Ping monitoring): This feature can ping a computer and can send an alert if no response is received to the ping request
- New feature (Android): The first version of Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway for Android is released
- Improvement (HTTP API): The HTTP API evaluates URL templates better
- Improvement (HTTP API): The HTTP API compatibilitiy with previous versions have been improved
- Bug fix (Database reporting): The database reporting details page did not work properly. This bug is fixed.
- New feature (Android): The Ozeki SMS Gateway is now available for Android phones. It supports dual sim devices as well.
- Improvement (SMS): The delivery report matching has been improved.
- Improvement (Composer): The message composer form remembers the last phone number
- Bug fix (Message validity): The message validity period takes into account the scheduled date
- Bug fix (HTTP API): If multiple messages were sent on the HTTP API, the XML response was invalid. This is fixed.
- Compatibility (HTTP API): The HTTP API was improved to make it compatible with Ozeki NG SMS Gateway
- New feature (Uninstall button): Uninstall buttons were added to the connections, to make uninstallation easier
- Improvement (GUI): The MPM label is improved to provide accurate measurement for slow connections.
- Improvement (Ozeki Account): The Ozeki Account security has been improved
- Improvement (SMPP): The submit reference matching is improved. Delviery reports are metched with upper, lower and mixed case submit reference strings.
- Improvement (SQL persistence): The sql query evaluation is improved to provide more protection from SQL injection threats.
- Bug fix (Addrebook): The address book import feature had a bug, that prevented phone numbers being imported. This bug is fixed.
- Bug fix (GUI): The browsre cache prevented the update of the configuration form in some cases. A workaround was put in place to handle this issue
- Bug fix (SMS): The configuration forms did not preserve some values. This bug is fixed.
- Bug fix (Chat): A bug could cause a message loop. This bug is fixed.
- New feature (Context menu): The context menu was improved, to support file open with the right click
- Improvement (Addressing): There was an inconsistency in the addressing scheme. In a message therere are 3 types of addresses: station ID, connection ID, address. The station ID referes to the computer where the messages is coming from. The connection ID contains the name of the connection, for example SMPPlink1, the address contains the actual address, eg. +36123467. The inconsistency happened when the address field was empty. In this case, in some parts of the code the connection ID was inserted in place of the address, in other situations it was left empty. This inconsistency is resolved. The connection ID is NOT inserted into the address fieled if it is left empty. If you did not configure a default address for a connection (e.g. a default phone number in the SMPP link), make sure you have one configured now.
- Bug fix (Route link): The route name link did not work properly. It pointed to an invalid URL. It is fixed.
Ozeki Alarm v10.3.76
- Ozeki Alarm is a great tool that was developed to handle common IT emergencies.
It can detect server failures, Internet outages, low disk space, system overload, website attacks and more. It will greatly increase the reliability and operational security of your critical IT infrastructure.
In addition to the new, revolutionary IT emergency features, it is equipped to interact with traditional alarm sensors, such as motion detection, smoke detection, etc... Ozeki Alarm also makes it very easy to build custom sensors using micro controllers, such as Arduino or Raspberry PI.
Last, but not least we must mention the great APIs. You will be able to send alerts using the HTTP API, by creating SQL database records, by sending e-mail messages or by simply creating a text file in a directory. Try it now, you will absolutely love it!