You can download the latest version of Ozeki Phone System by clicking on the link below. After download, you need to unzip it and run the installer in the zip package.Ozeki Phone System v10.3.120
- Improvement (Compatibility): This version has several compatibility improvements with older Ozeki versions
- Bug fix (Datbase ID): A bug was fixed in the SQL reporting related to database IDs
- Bug fix (Vresion compatibility): The previous version had a compatibility issue with older versions. This is fixed.
- New feature (HTTP REST API / message download): The json based http rest api got a new command, that allows you to download sms messages from the inbox of a particular user
- New feature (HTTP REST API / message delete): The json based http rest api got a new command, that allows you to delete sms messages from the inbox of a particular user
- New feature (Ozeki REST API): The SMS subsystem was extended with a new HTTP API. This API allows you to send SMS messages with JSON encoded HTTP post requests. The old HTTP API is still in place, and we have no plans to discard it. Both APIs, the HTTP GET/xml based API and the HTTP POST/Json API will be supported long term
- New feature (HLR lookups): The SMS gateway can be configured to do HLR lookups for each SMS before it is sent. The HLR information can be used in routing and can be stored in the reporting database. More information is available in the how to do HLR lookups guide/li>
- Improvement (Logging): Some unneccessary log messages have been removed.
- Improvement (HTTP SMS API server side): Ozeki SMS Gateway is now able to accept HTTP requests in formats for various SMS service providers. If you are not happy with your current SMS service provider, and you wish to switch to Ozeki, you can do that without having to rewrite your code.You simply have to point to your Ozeki SMS Gateway HTTP API url. You can switch from Twilio, Infobip, Clicksend, Clickatell, Messagebird, Sinch, Telnyx, Vonage to Ozeki with ease.
- Bug fix (Memory leak): A memory leak has been fixed.
- New feature (HTTP Rest client): A customizable HTTP REST sms api connection is added. To support custom JSON and native HTTP SMS client connections
- New feature (Sinch): A new sms service provider connection was added to allow direct connection to Sinch
- New feature (Clickatel): A new sms service provider connection was added to allow direct connection to Clickatel
- New feature (Vonage): A new sms service provider connection was added to allow direct connection to Vonage
- New feature (Infobip): A new sms service provider connection was added to allow direct connection to Infobip
- New feature (Clicksend): A new sms service provider connection was added to allow direct connection to Infobip
- Improvement (Email to sms): The email to sms and sms to email features are improved, to support SMS addresses in the email subject line
- Improvement (Android SMS): The android permission settings are improved. The software runs with a smaller number of permissions.
- Bug fix (C# formula modifier): You can modify SMS messages with a C# algorithm. The C# algorithm can be added to a route in the routing table.
- Bug fix (SMS encryption): You can encrypt/decrypt sms messages with a pre shared key in the routing table. This feature had a bug, that is fixed.
- Bug fix (Android file manager): The Ozeki file manager on Android was not working properly. It is fixed.
- Improvement (E-mail to SMS): Goggle mail support is improved
- Improvement (Text file user): The text file to sms feature did not request delivery report by default. This is fixed.
- Bug fix (GSM modem): The deliery report handling in the GSM modem had a bug, that was fixed.
- New feature (HTTP REST API client): A new connection is created to send messages over HTTP REST API services. This connection can encode a message in JSON according to various specifiations. It makes it possible to post SMS messages as JSON requests to almost any HTTP REST API SMS service. User authentication (api keys, usernames, passwords, etc) can be included as JSON variables, or they can be put into the HTTP request header. This in excellent implementation.
- New feature (HTTP REST API service): You can provide an HTTP REST API sms service to your users. The HTTP API of Ozeki 10 SMS gateway way improved to accept REST API requests. The users can encode their messages in JSON and post it to the built in Ozeki HTTP server. The Ozeki HTTP REST API is compatible with the request format of many SMS service providers, so switching to Ozeki from an existing service is very easy.
- New feature (Twillio client): A new service provider connection was added to make it easy to connect to the Twillio SMS service
- New feature (Telnyx client): A new service provider connection was added to make it easy to connect to the Telnyx SMS service
- Bug fix (GSM modem): The GSM modem could not receive multipart SMS messags properly due to an error. This bug is fixed.
- Bug fix (Android version): The logging on the SMS connections in the Android SMS Gateway was improved.
- Bug fix (POP3): The POP3 client and server was reviewed and some bugs were fixed. A disconnect/reconnect issue that was due to special characters in the username was fixed.
- New feature (Credit limits): A new feature was added, that allows you to set one time or daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly credit limits for connections
- Improvement (HTTP API): The HTTP API was reviewed and several bugs were fixed
- Improvement (Android release): Tha android version has been improved.
- Improvement (Android): Overall iomprovements and bugfixes in the Android version
- New feature (Android): The first version of Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway for Android is released
- Improvement (HTTP API): The HTTP API evaluates URL templates better
- Improvement (HTTP API): The HTTP API compatibilitiy with previous versions have been improved
- Bug fix (Database reporting): The database reporting details page did not work properly. This bug is fixed.
- New feature (Android): The Ozeki SMS Gateway is now available for Android phones. It supports dual sim devices as well.
- Improvement (SMS): The delivery report matching has been improved.
- Improvement (Composer): The message composer form remembers the last phone number
- Bug fix (Message validity): The message validity period takes into account the scheduled date
- Bug fix (HTTP API): If multiple messages were sent on the HTTP API, the XML response was invalid. This is fixed.
- Compatibility (HTTP API): The HTTP API was improved to make it compatible with Ozeki NG SMS Gateway
- New feature (Uninstall button): Uninstall buttons were added to the connections, to make uninstallation easier
- Improvement (GUI): The MPM label is improved to provide accurate measurement for slow connections.
- Improvement (Ozeki Account): The Ozeki Account security has been improved
- Improvement (SMPP): The submit reference matching is improved. Delviery reports are metched with upper, lower and mixed case submit reference strings.
- Improvement (SQL persistence): The sql query evaluation is improved to provide more protection from SQL injection threats.
- Bug fix (Addrebook): The address book import feature had a bug, that prevented phone numbers being imported. This bug is fixed.
- Bug fix (GUI): The browsre cache prevented the update of the configuration form in some cases. A workaround was put in place to handle this issue
- Bug fix (SMS): The configuration forms did not preserve some values. This bug is fixed.
- Bug fix (Chat): A bug could cause a message loop. This bug is fixed.
- New feature (Context menu): The context menu was improved, to support file open with the right click
- Improvement (Addressing): There was an inconsistency in the addressing scheme. In a message therere are 3 types of addresses: station ID, connection ID, address. The station ID referes to the computer where the messages is coming from. The connection ID contains the name of the connection, for example SMPPlink1, the address contains the actual address, eg. +36123467. The inconsistency happened when the address field was empty. In this case, in some parts of the code the connection ID was inserted in place of the address, in other situations it was left empty. This inconsistency is resolved. The connection ID is NOT inserted into the address fieled if it is left empty. If you did not configure a default address for a connection (e.g. a default phone number in the SMPP link), make sure you have one configured now.
- Bug fix (Route link): The route name link did not work properly. It pointed to an invalid URL. It is fixed.
- New feature (Chat server): The chat server has been improved. The store and forward capability is much faster now.
- Improvement (Chat): The chat client has been improved to support forms and HTML content.
- New feature (SMTP server): The built in SMTP server now support SSL. Two methods can be used: STARTTLS and SSL / TLS.
- New feature (SMTP server): A new authentication method was added to the SMTP server. It can authenticate clients with a username present in the E-mail header. A special e-mail header field was introduced called x-ozeki-auth. And username and password can be provided in the following format: x-ozeki-auth: user; password
- Improvement (IMAP server): Microsoft Outlook support is added to the built in IMAP server. Outlook uses some non-standard parameters which are now supported in Ozeki
- Bug fix (Chat): The chat client displayed duplicate messages on some slow systems. This bug is fixed.
- New feature (SQL reporting): SQL reporting used by SMS service providers is improved. A new tabpage was added to the SQL console (check the bottom), that allows manual modification of SQL templates used for querying the database.
- Improvement (Licensing): The product activation system removes trial license codes automaticall if active codes are enterd
- Improvement (Keepalive): The keepalive algorithm now monitors network traffic. It will only send out keepalive requests if there is no traffic for a configured amount of time on the link. This improves connection speeds on high capacity IP SMS links, because no keepalive traffic is generated under heavy loads.
- Improvement (SMS submit timeout): The submit timeout value of IP SMS connections have been increased from 10 seconds to 25 seconds. The change was applied to support providers accessed through very slow connections and to support providers who provide a slow service.
- Bug fix (Reporting database): The reporting database configuration form did not allow the password to be changed. If you have updated the password, it still tried to connect with the old. This bug is fixed.
- Bug fix (SMS outbox): In some routing configurations SMS messages could get stuck in the outbox of users. This bug is fixed.
- New feature (Access): Microsoft Access support is added to make it easy to send/receive chat messages and sms messages from Access database tables.
- New feature (Excel): The HTTP API was improved to support Microsoft Excel. Now Micrsoft Excel can be used to send chat messages and sms messages. This feature is loved by office users, because they like to create excel spreadsheats with a list of phone numbers and messages texts. Now they can send message directly from Excel with the click of a button.
- Improvement (SMPP client): The delivery report matching feature of the SMPP client has been improved. In case the SMPP service provider returns the submit reference in lower case hex digits, and after this it returns the delivery report reference as an integer, the delivery report will be matched. (In the previous version we expected upper case hex representation. This version handles both: upper case and lower case)
- Improvement (Chat GUI): The chat GUI had some cosmetic improvements to make it look nicer
- Compatiblity (HTTP API): The compatibility of the HTTP API is improved to support HTTP clients developed to operate with Ozeki NG SMS Gateway.
- New feature (Logs): Daily log rotation is introduced to save disk space
- New feature (SQL to chat): Chat messages can be sent from SQL databases
- New feature (HTTP to chat): Chat messages can be sent using HTTP requests
- Improvement (Logs): The log file names are updated to make them free of spaces and special characters
- Improvement (Control panel): The help section of the control panel app is improved
- Improvement (P2Pl): The P2P network connection setup is improvied
- Improvement (Routing): The advanced page of the routing match conditions did not make it possible to install new custom conditions. This issue is resolved. Now you can install and configure custom matching conditions
- Bug fix (Routing GUI): The text matching routing rule GUI did not provide correct examples for matching patterns. The examples are corrected.
- Bug fix (UCP connection GUI): The GUI had two configuration tabs. Now there is only one.
- Improvement (P2P stack): The link setup between chat clients and the server discovery was improved.
- New feature (Installer): A new dialog window is created to help you follow the progress of the installation from the app store
- Improvement (Installer): The ozeki store / installer feature now downloads all components before it starts the installation. The previous version did the two steps simultaneously, which could lead to errors in case of instable network environments.
- Improvement (P2P): The chat network link setup functionality is improved.
- Improvement (P2P): The chat server is improved. It allows simultaneous connections from multiple (e.g.: LAN and WAN ip-s).
- Improvement (Keepalive): The keepalive/automatic reconnect functionality is more intelligent in messaging connections, such as SMPP
- Bug fix (SMTP): The built in E-mail server (SMTP) had a bug, that prevented it to accept some e-mails. This bug is fixed.
- Bug fix (SMPP): The password box of the SMPP client did not work porperly. It is fixed.
- Improvement (Security): The login form security is improved
- Improvement (Security): Remote chat clients are not allowed to commicate with local connections unless explicit permission is granted
- Improvement (Security): Chat users are only allowed to login on the local computer
- Improvement (Security): Friendships are not established automatically in the chat client
- Improvement (Security): Tunnels used for voice calls are not enabled by default
- Improvement (Ozeki account): The Ozeki Account app allows you to edit your security details, such as login e-mail, password, etc.
- Improvement (UDP): The UDP link management for all services based on UDP/IP is improved
- Bug fix (Keepalive): The automatic reconnect of lost network connections feature had a bug, that prevented the reconnection in some cases
- Bug fix (Imap): The Imap client had a bug, that is fixed.
- Bug fix (Database): The SQL query building had a bug, that is fixed. This prevented some SMS messages to be saved into the database. (Happened very rarely, but it had to be fixed)
- New feature (Unified version numbers): The version numbers are synchronized accross Ozeki products, to help compatibility when multiple products are installed on the same computer. This is why you see a big jump in the versioning of some products.
- New feature (IMAP): We have implemented the IMAP client protocol. Now you can connect your system to e-mail servers through IMAP (both plain and SSL connections are supported). This allows you to create great e-mail gateway setups, such ash e-mail to chat or e-mail to SMS.
- New feature (SMS to Chat): If you install the Ozeki Chat server and the Ozeki SMS Gateway apps, you can chat with mobile phones in SMS. This gives the same experience you would get in a standard chat application.
- New feature (Email to Chat): If you install the Ozeki Chat server and the configure an IMAP or POP3 client connection, you can chat with e-mail contacts, as you would chat in a standard chat application
- Improvement (Chat): The chat transport now supports both UDP and TCP connections
- Bug fix (HTTP API): The HTTP API did not work because of an obfuscation error. This bug is fixed.
- Bug fix (Friendship delete): If a P2P friendship was deleted, the information was not transfered to all clients. This bug is fixed.
- Bug fix (File transfer): The P2P file transfer for encrypted connections had a bug, that is fixed now.
- New feature (SMPP user): On the SMPP user s config form, in the Advanced tab page in the delivery report group box you can select Hex formatted submit reporting. If you enable this option, the SMS submit reports returned to incoming SMS messages to your SMPP customers, will be in Hex format. Note that the delivery reports will contain the format as Integer numbers.
- Improvement (Delivery reports): Some SMPP providers return the submit reference in Hex format and the reference in the delivery report is sent by them in int format. Our previous SMS gateway, Ozeki NG SMS Gateway were able to handle this setup, it could match delivery reports in this case. This functionality was added to the SMPP client connections in Ozeki 10. If you use SMPP SMS connections in this product, and you experienced problems with delivery reports, this fix will solve the problem.
- Improvement (Password form): The appearance of the password change form is improved
- Bug fix (Memory leak): Another memory leak was discovered, that could impact long term operations. This is fixed.
- New feature (Automatic updates): Automatic updates are available from this version on.
- New feature (Chat): If P2P communication is used availabilty of remote parties are handled more efficiently
- Improvement (Logging): The overall quality of log entries have been improved. Several meaningless leg entries were removed from the logging system.
- Improvement (Text to speech): The text to speech capability is improved. Now individual browsers and browser tab pages can be address to read out text.
- Improvement (Database reporting): The reporting system (e.g. reporting database) is not recording suplementary messages.
- Bug fix (Memory): A memory leak was discovered. It is fixed.
- Bug fix (Stability): An unexpected exception could occur during heavy network, that could cause the Ozeki service to stop unexpectedly. This bug is fixed.
- Bug fix (GUI): In cases of parallel GUI access some GUI components were duplicated on the screen. This bug is fixed.
- New feature (Installer): The Ozeki installer that allows easy updates are included in this package.
- New feature (P2P): The P2P file exchange feature is improved.
- Bug fix (Stability): The service could stop unexpectedly in previous version. This bug is fixed.
- Improvement (Diagnostic): The system has been moved to different product to save resources.
- Bug fix: (Memory leek bug has been fixed.)
- Bug fix: (The messages could get stuck in the outbox folder. This bug is fixed.)
- Bug fix: (User interface bugs has been fixed.)
- Improvement (Message throughput performance is improved.)
- Improvement (Performance): The messaging capabilities of the Phone System have beem improved. A significantly larger number of messages can go through the system in this version.
- Improvement (Ozeki 10): Ozeki Phone System has moved to the Ozeki 10 platform. This platform offers an easy to use GUI and makes configuration and system monitoring more convenient. Please download it and check it out. It is a great improvement.
- Expiration time can be set on VoIP Provider Connection
- .NET SDK Client disconnect event
- Minor bugfixes
- Auto-complete feature for OzML editing
- Additional solution links on details panel
- Auto-backup settings when upgrading to new version
- Minor bugfixes
- Improvement: Completely redesigned and greatly improved message processing capabilities.
- New Feature: Routing history for SMS and E-mail messages.
- New Feature: Message composing capabilities for all message handling extensions and outside lines.
- New Feature: The message processing speed of all message handling extensions or outside lines can now be specified in MPM.
- New Feature: SQL Message Reporter (keep track of all SMS and E-mail messages sent or received by Ozeki Phone System XE).
- Improvement: Compatibility with Polycom telephones.
- Improvement: Greatly improved SQL OzML performance.
- Improvement: Stability improvements.
- Improvement: The HTTP API routing interceptor has been extended with new parameters (CallerID, DialedNumber).
- Improvement: MP3 file playing issues fixed in SQL OZML extension.
- Improvement: Webphone sound quality improved.
- New Feature: You can now specify the caller ID and caller display name for outgoing calls in the SQL OzML extension.
- Improvement: Greatly improved Flash video stability and performance.
- Bugfix: Minor bugfix in SIP extension status handling.
- New feature: DTMF via SIP Info is supported.
- Bugfix: Unexpected SIP registration timeout has been solved.
- Improvement: Stability improvements.
- Improvement: You can now disable dial plan rules.
- Improvement: Improved missed call dial plan route configuration.
- Improvement: $callerdialed parameter in SQL reporter (the original dialed number).
- Improvement: Stability improvements.
- New Feature: SQL addressbook provider (merge your existing contact database with Ozeki Phone System XE in a few easy steps).
- New Feature: HTTP addressbook provider (provide contact information in response to HTTP requests originating from Ozeki Phone System XE).
- New Feature: LDAP/Active Directory addressbook provider (connect a LDAP or Active Directory based contact information source to Ozeki Phone system XE).
- New Feature: OPS SDK Addressbook provider (register your own addressbook provider using the OPS SDK).
- New Feature: Addressbook query capabilities using the Ozeki Phone System XE HTTP API.
- New Feature: Addressbook query capabilities using the Ozeki Phone System XE OPS SDK.
- New Feature: Addressbook access management (control the addressbook access rights with the User Access Profile system).
- Improvement: Security tokens are now extended to control access to addressbook providers.
- Improvement: SQL call reporter now stores an url of the recorded file which can be used to directly download the recording.
- New Feature: HTTP API GetAddressbook command.
- Improvement: You can now choose the call queue timeout behaviour.
- New Feature: Ring timeout option in dial plan rules.
- Improvement: You can now specify SQL queries for the GoTo OzML command in SQL environment.
- Bugfix: Minor bugfixes.
- New Feature: Video call recording and video call setup in OPS SDK.
- New Feature: Addressbook (manage, import or export addressbook contacts).
- New Feature: Caller ID replacement using addressbook contacts.
- New Feature: Addressbook contact information in the call history menu.
- Bugfix: Minor bugfixes in Voicemail, dialer extension and OzML Commands.
- Coming soon: SQL and LDAP addressbook providers, addressbook groups, addressbook integration into all existing external APIs.
- New Feature: You can now declare variables and arrays in OzML using the Var and Array OzML commands.
- New Feature: New OzML commands: ForEach, MoveFile, DeleteFile.
- New Feature: You can now create time profiles which can be used to time dial plan rules.
- New Feature: Dial plan routing: Time profile condition, Voicemail destination.
- New Feature: Video recording: You can now record audio and video calls in mp4 format.
- Improvement: The voice of the speech can also be set in OzML Speak command.
- Improvement: MinDigits and MaxDigits properties can now be set in OzML UserInput command.
- Improvement: The Voicemail extension has been completely renewed and can now be customized using OzML scripts.
- Improvement: The session mode can now be set using the OPS SDK routing interceptor.
- Improvement: Enhanced video and audio quality, more stable networking.
- Improvement: Improved call history functionalities in external APIs (OPS SDK, JS API, HTTP API).
- Improvement: TLS compability enhancements.
- Improvement: OzML improvements (variable declaration, UserInput OzML command improvements).
- Notice: The OzML extension is now renamed to IVR extension.
- New feature: Secure (TLS) connection is now supported for SIP.
- Improvement: Improved video quality in relayed calls.
- Improvement: User, OzML extension and call queue configuration capability for the OPS SDK.
- Improvement: GetCallHistory HTTP API command.
- Bugfix: Minor bugfixes.
- New Feature: IIS Switcher (switch the web interface between IIS or IIS Express).
- Improvement: Webphone extensions can now be assigned to users.
- Improvement: Improved functionality behind NAT.
- Bugfix: Minor bugfixes in the OPS SDK.
- New Feature: The PSTN device outside line can now be used without authentication (inbound and outbound calls will be set up by the configured IP address).
- New Feature: Extended .NET SDK (real time call, extension, user and call history handling).
- Improvement: Required fields in the configuration forms are now highlighted.
- Improvement: Improved compatibility with firewalls and routers.
- New Feature: New JS API example project (Call assistant): Manage the calls of users configured in Ozeki Phone System XE, setup or receive calls, chat with users, view the call history of your agents, all from your web browser.
- Improvement: Extended JS API features (Enhanced information query capabilities, instant messaging capabilities)
- Minor bugfixes
- New example projects: Call recording, Dynamic call routing, Configuration modification through the API
- New Feature: Multiple language support for text-to-speech.
- New Feature: Text-to-speech language selection for the Speak OzML command.
- New Feature: FinishedUrl parameter for BlindTransfer OzML command (Issues an HTTP request to the specified URL when the call ends).
- New Feature: Exit command (terminates the execution of the current OzML script).
- Improvement: Several GUI improvements for enhanced user experience.
- New Feature: Dialer extension (Setup an automated call campaign with the use of pre-recorded resources or OzML scripts)
- New Feature: Conference group option to ring group extensions (When called, all participiants will be invited to a conference room)
- Bugfix: Minor bugfixes
- Bugfix: Minor bugfixes
- New extension type: SQL OzML to be able to make calls from a database server by simply inserting a record.
- New feature: Real time call information display in the call histroy
- New feature: Video call between SIP clients and Webbrowser based webphone clients
- Improvements: Better GUI in the call history form
- New Feature: Webphone extension (A fully customizable webphone extension that can be embedded directly into your own website).
- New Feature: OzML extension (Can be used to control calls using an OzML script).
- New Feature: Message history.
- New Feature: Manufacturer identification using the MAC addresses of discovered phones.
- Improvement: GUI improvements for better user experience.
- Improvement: Recorded sound files can be automatically uploaded to a remote FTP or web server.
- New Feature: Country Code (displays information about the call in the call history and in the active calls menu)
- New Feature: Download or listen to the recorded audio of the call in the call history
- New Feature: CallSetup HTTP API command
- Improvement: The user of the SIP Extension is now displayed on the home screen
- Improvement: The availability of the ring group members are now displayed on the home screen
- Improvement: Several stability improvements
- New feature: Improved .NET API
- New Feature: Wephone API (fully customizable webphone from HTML/js) - audio, video calling and chat.
- New Feature: Telephone management (telephone list and detection).
- New Feature: Call recording command in HTTP API.
- New Feature: Persistent OZML response for incoming calls in HTTP API.
- New Feature: New security features (IP blacklist, Anti-Hacking features).
- New Feature: System notifications (e-mail, sms or call notifications about events occuring in Ozeki Phone System XE).
- New Feature: Call assistant example project and source code.
- New Feature: Ongoing call information display among extension details.
- Bugfix: Minor bugfixes in GUI
- Improvement: Completely renewed configuration forms for all extensions, outside lines and system properties
- Improvement: Completely renewed HTTP API tester GUI
- Improvement: HTTP API is extended with extension configuration functionalities (add, remove or modify extensions)
- Improvement: HTTP API User authentication
- Improvement: Improved browser nagivation for the web interface
- Improvement: Various stability and performance fixes
- New Feature: Call Queue and ACD
- New Feature: PHP API (PHP wrapper for HTTP API)
- Improvement (Renewed HTTP API): Call automation and SMS sending with the help of HTTP API from own webserver.
- GUI Improvement: Call recording feature: The period of call recording can be defined.
- GUI Improvement: Security profile.
- New feature (Warning bars at the outside lines): It warns us if there is no routing rule added.
- New feature (Global warnings): It warns us if the level of the logging is too large or network capturing is enabled.
- New feature: The error report can be sent online.
- New feature: If the user forgot the password, a new password can be required on the login site (a properly configured e-mail service is needed).
- New Feature (Security profiles): Security profiles can be created and assigned to users. By this the userís privilege can be limited.
For example: If a user is allowed to log into the Management interface and use the HTTP and .NET API or not.
- New function (Call recording): It can be defined which calls should be recorded in the system in a given directory.
- GUI Improvements: Complex search conditions can be given at Extensions and Outside lines.
- New Feature: Ozeki Phone System XE SDK that can be used to monitor the PBX, listen to the phone conversations or
add new functionalities to the system by installing an API Extension.
The installer contains several example projects that demonstrate how does Ozeki Phone System XE SDK work.
When using the example projects, you need to login with the username and password of the users installed in Ozeki Phone System XE previously, by which the example program connects to Ozeki Phone System XE.
For using certain example projects you need an API Extension that can be installed in Ozeki Phone System XE.
- Improvement: Search option on home screen
- Improvement: It is possible to make error reports.
- Improvement: The routing rules are displayed at extensions and outside lines.
- Improvement: GUI development. It is more user friendly now.
- Bugfix on VOIP provider.
- Improvement: Improved logging functionalities
- New Feature: Network capturing capability
- New Feature: Call History Timeline
- New Feature: Ability to send voicemail message via e-mail
- New Feature: Ability to monitor network changes
- New feature: voicemail can record into MP3
- HTTP API tester enhancement: the parameterization of the callable actions can be seen with description
- New feature: Office user-based HTTP API authentication
- Advanced call history: the direction of call transfering can be seen (from where / to where)
- New feature: you can see on the GUI from where the SIP clients connected recently
- New feature: it is possible to send/receive DTMF signals in ISDN connection.
- New feature: new Service monitor application that allows to manage the PBX and query its status (stop/restart/start).
- Improvement (E-mail extension): it is possible to forward SMS-to-email and email-to-SMS messages using the routing table.
- Improvement (Settings wizard): OPS can be activated automatically after the installation and the primary email extension can also be added.
- Improvement: improved PSTN connection GUI.
- Improvement (Routing): it is possible to filter phone calls by caller ID.
- Improvement (Logging): log entries can be identified with unique numbers.
- Improvement (HTTP API): - it is possible to list, delete and filter HTTP subscriptions from the GUI. - the API can be enabled/disabled. - the log entry belonged to HTTP API can be viewed separately.
- Improvement (VoIP providers): the VoIP provider automatically reconnects in case of connection lost.
- New feature: offline report generation is available.
- Improvement: the phone book service has been improved
- New feature (Echo service): it is possible to select from using direct echo or recorder and play service. SMS messaging can also be tested with echo service
- New feature (Chat console): it is possible to send SMS messages from the chat console. Until the given operator is available, incoming messages will be forwarded to this operator. It is also possible to call external phone numbers from the chat console
- New feature (User): extensions can be assigned to users. Users have unique phone numbers via which it is possible to call all the assigned extensions even at the same time. If the user is banned, extensions cannot be registered
- Improvement: system stability has been improved
- Improvement: more stable calls
- Improvement: the HTTP API default configuration loading has been fixed
- Improvement: the GUI layout has been improved
- New feature: optional conditions have been added to dialplan configuration
- New feature: it is possible to call extensions through multiple ring groups
- New feature: call history has been added to extensions detail page
- New feature: it is possible to make a call, send DTMF signals and transfer calls to a customer number in the chat console
- Improvement: properly works without .NET 3.5 on Windows XP
- Improvement: GSM modem autodetection
- Improvement: more consistent GUI
- Improvement: automatic updates for webchat desktop clients
- Improvement: improved Dial Plan usage (Dial Plan list)
- Improvement: the Rule Editor became more user-friendly (Rule prewiev)
- Improvement: more consistent GUI
- New Feature: the SIP Message logging is implemented in Debug mode
- New Feature: Call History is implemented (more information on calls)
- New Feature: it is possible to modify the port of webhone service
- New Feature: it is possible to modify the port of GUI service (HTTP & HTTPS)
- New Feature: it is possible to send out-of-call messages from chat console (E.g SMS)
- Bugfix: bugfix in VoIP provider registration
- Improvement: improved Dial Plan configuration
- Improvement: simplified Dial Plan rule definition
- Improvement: improvements in the GUI
- Improvement: unified forms on the GUI
- Improvement: more stable calls in every direction
- New Feature: text chat, video chat between webphone clients and operator consoles
- New Feature: it is possible to send SMS messages from the GUI
- New Feature: it is possible to view your received SMS messages from the GUI
- New Feature: the SMS SQL API is implemented
- New Feature: the HTTP API is implemented
- New feature: integrated webphone functionality in the PBX. You can add a webphone (click-to-call button or fully featured webphone) to your website with chat, voice and video call functionalities and integrate it into the PBX efficiently
- New feature: remote configuration outside of localhost
- New feature: operator console has been added - with this application you can manage webphone calls and chat sessions on a PC effectively
- New feature: one by one file logging became available for each extension in the PBX
- New feature: auto numbering scheme for extensions became available
- New feature: SMPP connection. This connection allows you to send SMS messages over the Internet
- New feature: message waiting indication has been added for voice mail notifications
- Improvement: home screen has been improved
- Improvement: home tab page, quick install and quick select tools were added for faster navigation
- Improvement: routing rule improvements (new rule editor GUI form)
- New feature: integrated SMS messaging feature in the PBX. You can send/receive SMS text messages using a GSM modem connection efficiently
- New feature: transparent and easy-to-use GUI for sending SMS has been created
- Improvement: more advanced VoIP service provider functionalities and configurations are available
- Improvement: the user interface and form generator engine has been added
- Improvement: GUI home screen was improved
- Improvement: calls became more stable in both directions
- Improvement: global server settings were added
- Improvement: further developments regarding starting and stopping PBX service installation
- Improvement: PBX initialization has been improved
- Improvement: live logging was improved for call and message control
- Improvement: a more advanced voicemail service is available
- Improvement: service startup was improved
- Improvement: GUI home screen has been improved to allow easy and quick configuration
- Improvement: you can configure, modify and customize settings of supported phones easily
- Improvement: login timeout was increased
- Improvement: internal logging facilities were added
- Improvement: live logging was improved in the GUI
- Improvement: more advanced PBX service installation start and stop
- Improvement: settings wizard was improved
- Improvement: informational texts have been modified in the GUI to be more transparent
- New feature: telephone detection is available
- New feature: ISDN line connection is available
- New feature: built-in echo sound test has been added
- New feature: mobile phones can be added to the PBX as mobile extensions so all PBX features become available on registered mobile devices to ensure full availability and efficiency
- New feature: settings wizard was added - you can use this wizard right after the installation and before logging into WebGUI. This wizard asks for your username and password before logging into the system for the first time
- Improvement: call routing rules were extended
- Improvement: the GUI has been improved and extended
- Improvement: advanced telephone detection functionality
- Improvement: service installation became easier and more comfortable
- Improvement: voicemail and ring group event logging features have been added so you can check and track voicemails and ring group calls easily
- New feature: you can setup ring groups in the PBX easily so advanced call routing between ring groups becomes available
- New feature: call history feature was added so you can register and view former and current conversations that helps administration and quality management to a high extend
- Improvement: the Web GUI was extended with call routing rules feature tab so you can configure incoming and outgoing call routes in seconds
- Improvement: the GUI has been developed to be more transparent and easy-to-use
- Improvement: licensing process for the product is more efficient and secure
- Improvement: call establishment and hang-up features have been added
- Improvement: the GUI was improved to allow more effective VoIP provider management
- Improvement: query templates for SQL API were added
- Improvement: native MySQL and MSSQL connections were added to SQL API
- Improvement: connection with connection strings becomes also available
- Setup efficient connectivity to any VoIP service providers worldwide
- Support of SIP office clients: control your email account or webphone directly from the PBX
- You can use SQL API with this system in order to customize your network to your taste
- You can fully configure and customize your phone system with the transparent Web GUI
- Use the high quality voicemail service to be able to handle all phone calls
- Setup ring groups easily and quickly
- Advanced SIP call management: call forwarding, call hold and further PBX features
- Configure and modify dial plans manually
- Management console utility for alternative, text based configuration
- Authenticate SIP extensions from SQL database
Ozeki Phone System XE v4.9.0
The latest version of Ozeki Phone System XE is available for download with extended telephony, messaging and webphone features.
This new release of Ozeki Phone System XE makes it possible to exploit all efficient benefits of SMS functionality in your corporate telephone system. Other improvements were also added.
You can download the latest version of Ozeki Phone System XE that offers excellent and improved features regarding accessibility and design.
The new version of Ozeki Phone System XE is available for download. Please check the extra features you gain with this latest release.
The next release of Ozeki Phone System XE is available now with advanced and powerful functionalities. Additional features have also been added.
This is the first public release of Ozeki Phone System XE for Windows. Ozeki Phone System XE provides robust, high performance, and intelligent IP-PBX (PABX) functionality for VoIP, mobile and Web platforms.