FreePBX, how to create a SIP account
This guide shows you how to create an extension. The extension can be used with Ozeki. Before you start to configure this solution it is assumed that you have already installed your FreePBX on a Linux distribution.
In this example I have installed FreePBX on a computer which IP address is 192.168.91.99. You can reach and configure FreePBX through its web interface. In order to configure FreePBX navigate to the IP address of your installation using the web browser and click on the 'PBX Administrator' icon (Figure 1).
Login as administrator with the password you set during the installation (Figure 2).
Once you logged in, click on 'Extensions' (Figure 3).
Now you can add an extension to your configuration. To do this, select 'Generic SIP Device' from the Device list, and click on 'Submit' (Figure 4).
Fill the User Extension, Display Name and the SIP Alias field, and scroll down the configuration form (Figure 5).
Provide the SIP password at the secret field. In this example it will be abc123 (Figure 6).
Once it is done, click on 'Submit' (Figure 7).
To apply the new extension, click on 'Apply Configuration Changes' at the top of the page (Figure 8).
The changes will be applied by reloading the config file of the PBX. Click on 'Continue with reload'.
Now the configuration is complete so you can start your phone lines and connect them with Ozeki.
- Ozeki Phone System
- How to create a SIP account in Asterisk
- How to create a SIP account in AsteriskNow
- How to create a SIP account in Elastix
- How to create a SIP account in Kamailio
- How to create a SIP account in OpenSIPS
- How to create a SIP account in PBXnSIP
- How to create a SIP account in PBXpress
- How to create a SIP account in SipX ECS
- How to create a SIP account in 3CX